babysister什么意思(地道口语3000句 合辑三)
时间:2024-12-04 08:16:45
- I don’t know how to put this. 我不知道该怎么说。
- Something is wrong. 有些不对劲。
- Cut the crap. 别说废话。
- He’s full of crap. 他这人鬼话连篇。
- Do I know you? 我们认识吗?
- It’s been a while since I saw you last. 我有阵子没见你了。
- Let’s grab a couple of drinks. 我们去喝两杯。
- We need to catch up. 我们得叙叙旧。
- Are you free tomorrow? 你明天有空吗?
- I don’t get it. 我不明白。
- Shanghai is really a big city. 上海真是个大城市。
- You’re a lucky dog. 你真是个幸运儿。
- I gotta pee. 我得撒泡尿。(一般在比较熟悉的人面前会这么说。)
- It’s time to go to bed. 该睡觉了。
- Are you ready? 你准备好了吗?
- Couldn’t be better. 非常好/特别好/再好不过了。
- That’s a bad news. 那真是个坏消息。
- We need to practice more. 我们需要多练习。
- Don’t play dirty with me. 别和我玩儿阴的。
- I have a lot of work to do. 我有很多工作要做。
- I’m not alone. 我不是一个人。
- I’m thirsty. 我口渴。
- Would you just stop? 你能不能消停点/你能不能别闹了?
- She’s my baby sister. 她是我(如果不止一个,baby sister指最小的妹妹)妹妹。
- Better late than never. 迟到总比不到好。
- Nothing is impossible. 没有什么是不可能的。
- You are my best friend. 你是我最好的朋友。
- She’s my bestie. 她是我闺蜜。
- He works really hard. 他工作很努力。
- I’m in trouble. 我有麻烦了。
- He did nothing. 他什么都没做。
- It’s not enough. 这还不够。
- My roommate really drives me nuts. 我室友特让人抓狂/我室友快把我逼疯了。
- Please tell me the truth. 请告诉我真相。
- I’d rather stay here. 我宁愿呆在这儿。
- I feel bad about it. 我对比感到很抱歉/很难受。
- Are you still mad at me? 你还生我气吗?
- Sorry, I lost my cool. 对不起,我刚刚发脾气了/我刚刚不冷静。
- How could I know? 我怎么会知道?
- Don’t push me. 别逼我。
- Are we cool? 我们没事了吧?(发生口角等其它不愉快之后,重归于好时会这么说。)
- It’s been a tough day. 今天真是难熬的一天。
- I’m exhausted. 我筋疲力尽了。
- I’m gonna sleep in tomorrow. 我明天要睡懒觉。
- Don’t wake me up. 不用叫我起床/不用叫醒我。
- Would you like to go for a movie? 要不要去看电影?
- Sounds great! 和Good idea意思相近,听起来不错/好主意/好啊!
- I feel awful today. 我今天感觉糟糕透了。
- Enjoy the little things in life. 享受生活中的点点滴滴。
- You should follow your heart. 你应该跟着感觉走(follow one’s heart遵从自己的内心的意愿,一般都是正面、积极的。)
- I’m selling this apartment. 我要卖这间公寓。
- I’m pretty sure about this. 我对此非常确定。
- Everything will be all right. 一切都会好起来的。
- I’m done with you. 我们(之间)结束了。
- I guess you are right. 我想你是对的。
- There’s so much fun. 太好玩儿/ 有趣了。
- No hard feelings. 请别见怪。
- I feel like a fish out of water. 我感觉很不适应。
- I didn’t see it coming. 我没料到会发生这样的事。
- Don’t talk back to me. 别和我顶嘴。
- You’re gonna pay for it. 你会付出代价的。
- That’s so exciting. (消息)太令人兴奋了。
- He decided to study abroad. 他决定出国留学。
- Do you have any questions about this? 你对此有什么疑问吗?
- What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?
- That’s life. 这就是生活。
- Thank you for everything. 谢谢你所做的一切。
- I’m working on it. 我正在努力/我正在做(处理X事)。
- I’ll think it over. 我会好好考虑一下。
- I’m serious about this. (这件事/关于某事)我是认真的。
- I’m not kidding. 我是认真的/我没开玩笑。
- I’ll reconsider this matter. 我会重新考虑这件事。
- I can’t believe it. 我简直不敢相信。
- Anything will do. 什么都行。
- Make yourself at home. 别客气(像在自己家一样)。
- Don’t give up. 别放弃。
- Enjoy your meal. 请慢用。
- Come on in! 快请进。
- Good job! 干得好!
- Don’t you dare come back again. 你敢再回来(试试)!